The Department of Homeland Security wants to train high school students to treat bleeding during mass-casualty events, like school shootings. Here's how the idea fits into larger school safety debates. (August 14, 2018)
COMMENTARY: Alanna Fuschillo
Teacher in a Strange Land
State News and Resources
WhoYouKnow.org is a new resource from the Clayton Christensen Institute to help schools identify ed-tech that will connect students with ideas, opportunities, and expert advice from their communities, and the world. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (August 8, 2018)
National Content Partners
The invisible signs to look for on the first day of school (08/14 12:01 am)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York