Johnny Collett’s selection to oversee special education for the U.S. Department of Education was a rare point of agreement between the Trump administration and the disability-advocacy community. (April 23, 2018)
The U.S. Department of Education has released state-by-state spending estimates for key programs based on the fiscal 2018 spending bill President Donald Trump signed last month. See how your state stacks up on key programs. (April 23, 2018)
The School Law Blog
Education Week Quiz
How are states adopting the Next Generation Science Standards, which "dimensions" are outlined in the NGSS, and how will students meet these new expectations?
Take Our Quiz.
Chicago Public Schools' new CEO, Janice Jackson, wants to build on the district's positive academic gains and bring "trust" back to the system.
The former president told the crowd of education business leaders that the controversial federal law he championed was “one of the great pieces of civil rights legislation.” This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (April 17, 2018)
National Content Partners
Building School Culture With Community Circles (Video) (04/18 02:29 pm)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Green Ivy Schools, New York City, New York
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide